Friday, June 24, 2011

Introducing Me


Hi, my name is Michelle Dalton and I am a fashion student studying a LISOF. I know this is a bit of a random way to start a blog but it is the internet and as of yet, there is no set standard way of making a blog post. Excuse me if I am wrong but as far as I know there is no need to put in an address, introduction, certain punctuation marks nor do I need to sign off in a formal way (is it regards or faithfully?), I am basically free to type however and about whatever I wish! This blog is my little platform, among thousands and thousands of others, for me to express myself!

So let me introduce myself, as I mentioned I am a fashion student at LISOF (London International School of Fashion) and one of my classes is Fashion Media and my assignment is to start a blog particularly about fashion. My dream career would be as a Fashion Editor of a magazine or even a Fashion Journalist so I decided to make my blog more informative and more factual. I want to be able to give my readers answers and information about the fashion industry – such as events, up and coming designers, shops to check out etc…

This blog talks strictly fashion, however I might throw in a few posts about other things too, perhaps movies I’ve watched recently or places I’ve visited or anything that I feel like! After all, this is my exclusive page and there are no rules regarding what I say … don’t worry I won’t get too out of hand ;) (haha) … Welcome to my blog!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, How are you? well this is not exactly in regard to you'r introduction however my sending this is basically i've been looking for someone that can give me some fashion advised. i was wondering if i can have your help. again this is a serious inquiry so if you think you can help you can look me up on instagram Mr_guerrier

    ReplyDelete